From an article on Wikipedia, Bitcoin Cash is a cryptocurrency that is a fork of Bitcoin. The coin can be said to be a spin-off or altcoin that was created in 2017. Later (in November 2018) the cryptocurrency split further into two cryptocurrencies. The name of these two cryptocurrencies is Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin SV. There have been a common set of rules of which have been maintained by bitcoin users since the inception of Bitcoin Cash.
Bitcoin cash can be said to be a fast, simple and reliable way to send money to anyone where ever they may be in the world. According to the currency official site, it brings sound money to the world thereby fulfilling the original (Promise of Bitcoin as “Peer to Peer Electronic Cash).
Everyone is welcomed to join the BCH community as they move forward in creating sound money that’s accessible anywhere in the world. Merchants and users of this cryptocurrency are empowered with low fees and reliable confirmations. With BCH, you can rest assured knowing that the future shines brightly with unrestricted growth, permissionless innovation, global adoption, and decentralized development.
Benefits of Bitcoin Cash – Why Use BCH
Below are some of the amazing benefits you stand to enjoy making use of BCH.
- You can send money anywhere in the world with low fees (it’s literally almost free).
- You get to be your own bank and have full control over your money.
- It is a scarce digital currency with a known fixed supply (the cryptocurrency protocol ensures that there will never be more than 21 million coins in existence).
- You can increase your privacy and operate anonymously.
- Also, you get to enjoy exclusive discounts
There you have it, some of the benefits of BCH.
How Can I Buy Bitcoin Cash?
Below is how you can buy Bitcoin cash using Trust Wallet.
- Open a binance
- Now download Trust wallet.
- Head back to the binance website and buy binance to your software wallet.
- Go back to Trust wallet and confirm that you’ve received the binance coin.
- Once confirmed, add the BCH token to your portfolio. To do this, tap on the file like icon at the top right side of the page and search for Bitcoin cash using the search bar. To add it to your wallet, simply toggle it on.
- Now, head over to the DApps section on Trust wallet and search for pancake swap
- Open pancake swap and connect your wallet.
- You should now see the amount of binance you have on the first field of the exchange form. At the bottom, tap on the “Select a currency” dropdown.
- Paste the contract address “0x8fF795a6F4D97E7887C79beA79aba5cc76444aDf” into the search bar and tap on the “BCH” token.
- Import the token and type the amount you wish to buy.
- Tap on the “Swap” button and enter your password if prompted.
- Now go back to your wallet and confirm the purchase.
There you have it. It’s as easy as that. Once you have BCH in your account, you can send it to whoever you desire.